The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program has been introduced to assist students with little or no funding source to attend university or college in the USA. Applicants may be undergraduates, high school seniors, or high school graduates who are about to continue their education to the undergraduate level.
However, only anyone can apply for this specific scholarship. The reason is that the scholarship is only awarded to the candidates who have proven that they deserve it the most. The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program will award grants of approximately $ 25,000 to all successful candidates. Your academic performance and achievements throughout the previous years will be used as the main criteria for the scholarship.
About Buick achievers scholarship 2020-2021
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2020 is supported by the General Motors Foundation (GM) to financially encourage outstanding students who have set a commendable standard in and out of their classroom activities.
This financial aid is provided by the General Motors Corporation (GM) to students who are high school seniors, high school graduates, and those still at universities within the United States. The General Motors Foundation is a reputable company that offers various opportunities to obtain current information available about internships, college students, collaborative positions, and scholarships.
Note that the General Motors Foundation does not actually provide these scholarships directly to the recipients (students) but rather pays money to companies that divide them accordingly and make them available for students to access. As a result, the BuickAchievers Scholarship Program remains among the most influential annual scholarship programs in the United States for students with financial setbacks to enjoy.
Level of study
You will only be eligible to apply for this scholarship if you fall into one of these three categories.
- You must be a senior senior
- You must be a high school graduate
- You must be an undergraduate at any university or college in the United States.
You must be a resident of the United States to be eligible. However, if you are an international student looking for scholarship opportunities to study abroad, check out these best scholarships for international students in Europe.
Buick achievers scholarship value
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program has a value of $ 25,000 per student and only 50 engineering students entering the five-year program will be selected for renewal for a maximum of four years. The $ 25,000 prize can be used for the total cost of tuition, books, fees, room, supplies, board, required equipment, and other allowable expenses.
Eligibility for Buick achievers scholarship
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program applicants must:
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current college students after high school.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the United States or Puerto Rico for the entire 2021-22 academic year. Private schools and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a course of study focused on engineering / technology or select programs of study related to design and business. See the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these fields of study.
- Be a U.S. citizen and have permanent residency in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Who can apply for Buick achievers scholarship
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are applying any undergraduate degree courses (BA / BS) and the student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to have the opportunity to be considered and every student residing in 50 countries is eligible to apply.
Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is for students who are on a full-time program at any university in the United States. As a high school student or high school graduate, to have a good choice of opportunity to become a recipient of this scholarship, you must be comprehensive in STEM study, do a good job in school activities and willing to do community service work.
How to apply for the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program
To Apply For The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program 2020, You Must Visit The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program portal to register. Then, after registration, an email will be sent to you and you will visit your email, locate the email, and activate your account. Finally, complete your application by filling in information about yourself and your academic achievements.
Method of application
If you have read the previous sections and confirmed that you are eligible, the next step is to apply for the scholarship. Registration is very quick and easy. There are three processes involved.
First, go to https://buickachievers.scholarshipamerica.org/register.php, and apply.
Note: Make sure to use an active email address and provide all correct information wherever it is required on the order form. After that, a mail will be sent to the email address provided. You have to activate your account by confirming the mail.
Finally, you must complete the application process by providing the required information about yourself, your family, and your academic performance. In the following address, I will tell you about every document you will need for the scholarship application.
Supporting documents are the specific documents required to complete the scholarship application process. The following documents are required to proceed with the application;
- The financial information of your parent / guardian using the most recent tax payment document. However, if you are a freelance student, your personal financial information will be required.
- A detailed list containing your practical experience and your participation in various school and community activities.
- Your transcript of grades (note that online transcripts must show the student’s name, school name, class and credit hours for each subject / course, and the semester / semester from which you took the course).
Currently, the deadline for submitting the Buick Achievers Scholarships application is February 27th annually. This means that the deadline is usually set in February for each year the registration lasts.