Students come from all over the world to study in Canada and receive an internationally renowned education. Canada has a strong higher-education system, with many of its universities rating highly in international rankings. Canada is routinely ranked as the finest country in the world for its quality of life.
According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, there were over 400,000 foreign students with study permits in 2021. In the last ten years, the population of international students increased by over 155%.
However, in most circumstances, either people don’t have enough knowledge to help them with their applications, or they have insufficient and limited financial resources to hire an immigration consultant. The process can be quite daunting without proper guidance.
A lot of folks have expressed their lack of self-will to pursue their Canadian dream due to the perceived rigorous processes involved. If this is your case, you do not need to fret any further. Hence, this step-by-step guide is termed your study permit companion, denoting how devoted you must commit to following the set guides therein.
In this guide, you will learn the following:
- General Admission Requirements and Credits
- Canada’s Undergraduate/ Post Graduate Degree programs
- Your Steps to a Successful Study Abroad Experience in Canada
- Scholarships and List of Universities with High Research Grants
- System Intakes
- List of Approved Assessment and credential bodies in Canada
- List of Documents required for application such as letter of acceptance / admission, letter of explanation/ Study plans, proof of Identity/ travel passport, proof of funds, proof of ties, and reason or purpose for visit
- How to Find a Supervisor for Graduate Studies
- Information for applicants who have been denied in the past.
- Study Plan Tips: winning Study Plan Templates
- How to Change Your DLI Number in 7 Easy Steps
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE?
The guide will be automatically sent to your email address once your payment is completed
HOW MUCH IS THE GUIDE?
The price of the guide is 10dollars only ($10).
Use the form below to make your payment