In order to assist excellent students, the University of Manitoba is offering the International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarships in Canada.
The programme is geared towards supporting outstanding students financially. Interested students who want to undertake a master’s degree can apply for this programme.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that has been ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers different degree programs in the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Application Deadline: DEC 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Course Level: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma
- Award: Differential tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have achieved a minimum admission grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years.
- Must be not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the Master’s degree or graduate diploma at the university, and if eligible, students will be assessed automatically during the admission process. (I.e., when a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admissions deadline date, FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity .)
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check theadmission requirementsof the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Manitoba will provide the award valued at a maximum of the international student differential tuition fee.