Application for Scholarship Closes: October 15, 2021
Texas Tech University Global Academic Achievement Awards in USA, for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all desiring applicants who wish to commence an Undergraduate degree course work at the University.
The Scholarship Is designed to assist student with financial setback but desire to earn a degree in USA.
Application Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
About the University?
Texas Tech University ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 is a public research university dedicated to student success by preparing learners to be ethical leaders for a diverse and globally competitive workforce.
The university engages students in a highly recognizable, valued, ad flexible learning experience in order to advance and connect their academic ad community knowledge. It boasts one-on-one interaction with top faculty and an environment that stresses student accomplishment above all else.
Texas Tech University is liable to provide the successfully selected transfer students with an amount of $400-$600, and newly admitted students an amount of $600-$1,000, depending upon their GPA towards their study cost.
How to apply?
- The students must apply through the online application platform and complete the application process.
- The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity upon meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- High school/university
- Proof of financial support
- Biographic page of your passport
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attained a minimum GPA of 0-3.25 on a scale of 4.0 and minimum SAT scores of 500 and an ACT score of 21 or above to get into TTU.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who identify as international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: All undergraduate degree level courses and subjects are eligible under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria:The students must be newly admitted or transfer undergraduate students at TTU.
- The students must be enrolled and accepted in TTU.
- Institution: Texas Tech University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Method: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: USA