Application for Scholarships Ends: November 15, 2021
Tulane University is searching for high-potential applicants to take part in the Merit-Based International Scholarships awards in the USA. The programme is available for the 2021-2022 academic session.
International applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Tulane University can apply. The applicants must be non-US citizens or residents who can certify that they contribute at least some amount towards their study to be eligible to receive this grant.
About the University?
Tulane University is a private research university in New Orleans ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities. Its primary purpose is to create, communicate, and conserve knowledge to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think, to learn, and to act and lead with integrity and wisdom.
Tulane University offers its students one-of-a-kind learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom. Tulane graduates are uniquely prepared for the challenges of the real world. Batch sizes at Tulane are capped at 15 students, enabling them to get to know everyone, including the professor. It maintains a global campus emphasizing cultivating an international and multicultural climate on campus and engaging the global community through study abroad programs.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree
The Tulane University will offer selected students the award amount of $23,000 to $32,000 towards conducting their undergraduate degree programme at the University for 2021/2022 academic session.
- How-to-Apply: The students are required to apply online after registering on the university portal. To apply to receive the program, the applicants must fill the application form and upload it at the time of general application via the university portal.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Interview(if required)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT scores to gain the maximum monetary benefit and be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 95 and above
- IELTS – 6.5 and above
- Duolingo – 115 and above
Eligibility for Tulane University Awards for International Students in USA 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Tulane University are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be identified as non-US citizens or residents.
- The applicants must confirm and certify that they can provide at least $56,684 per annum.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- Organization: Tulane University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $32,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
To access Grant: USA