The University of the Arts London is offering tuition and accommodation scholarships for students from low and middle income countries, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Fields of Study:
- In order to be successful for tuition and accommodation scholarships the candidate must have applied to study a full-time taught masters course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2019/20. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
Table of Content
About University of the Arts London (UAL)
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2021 QS World University Rankings®. The University has a world-class reputation and is made up of 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts…. read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.Be among the first to know whenever new University of the Arts London (UAL) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓Like our website? Follow us on Facebook
UAL Masters Scholarship
- OrganisationUniversity of the Arts London (UAL)
- Country to studyUnited Kingdom
- School to studyUniversity of the Arts London
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineJune 18, 2021
Aim and Benefits of UAL Masters Scholarship
The scholarship provides a £40,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs. Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Requirements for UAL Masters Scholarship Qualification
- You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2021/2022. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification. The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
- In addition, you are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad. Read more about Previous Study for details. You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below). G20 member countries have been excluded.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application. Visit Oanda Trade Currency Exchange for an up-to-date currency conversion.
June 18, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of the Arts London (UAL) on www.arts.ac.uk to apply
Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
For more details, visit UAL website